Rajasthan blessed with history, culture and many places for truism this Rajasthan due to its culture has attracted so many people that a large number of people from all over the world come for a tour to Rajasthan due to tourism. And if you need to have a trip to Rajasthan then the very first thing you will do you will book a hotel so that your overall trip doesn’t get disturbed hence here is Rajasthan hotel list for you to check help choose wisely.
best heritage hotels in Rajasthan
- Shiv Niwas Palace, Udaipur based on James bonds movie octopussy this palace is located on banks of the ake of Pichola this palce gives the royal life experience and since formed on the bank of lakes this gives a amazing view.
- Umaid Bhawan
palace, jodhpur:: this hotel is runnedby tajgroup of hotels this palace is very unique and heritage architecture and offers a traditional walk through the history of maharajas living in Rajasthan.
- Mihir garh, jodhpur:: this palace is located in between the desert to give out the real feeling of living in desert 4 miles away from the Mehragarh fort. Due to its uniqueness, this hotel is a most extraordinary hotel in the world.
- Patan mahal, sikar:: this hotel is filled with amazing facilities like outdoor clubbing, filled with greenery pool to swim the best p[art is this hotel has amazing combination of modern technology and traditional architecture.
Next upcoming is most expensive hotel in Rajasthan
- Shiv Niwas Palace:: located in Udaipur provides facilities like door on call money exchange plush bathroom etc. this is located 25 km away from the airport and 3 km from the railway station.
Filled with all facilities classic band, motor boating etc.
- Samode haveli :: located in Jaipur. This palace is more then 150 year old having luxurious rooms filled with basic facilities like rental car tv, laundry swimming pool etc. this palace is 15 km away from airport and 6 km from railway station.
- Balasamand lake palace:: locate din jodhpur 11 km away from the airport and few from the railway station this palace allows you to feel the living of 13th century with all modern facilities.
meemrana fort palace:: situated near Aravalli mountains this fort was build in
The Oberoi rajvilas:: luxurious quarters the hotel is filled with private pools and gardens to play or walk around the hotel is ready with spa and the kind of food given here is amazing one night at this hotel will cost you RS 33,920 per night. Which makes this most preferred 7-star hotel in Rajasthan.
most expensive hotel in rajasthan :: with rates
1>itc rajputana hotel :: having 4.6 customer rating with other facility here one night costs you RS 41,591
2>hotel 7 star :: rated 3.7 newly made hotel for middle class people one night will cost you rs.375 per day
3>the leela palace Udaipur:: having 4.7 rating hotel have all facilities like spa gym etc this hotel will cost you RS. 30,464 per night.
4>Taj lake palace:: having 4.6 customer rating offers best in class facility with spa and fine dining etc. this hotel will cost you Rs 41,472 per night.