Yom Kipper 2019 is the day of atonement and it is the holiest day in the whole year for the people who follow Judaism. The theme on this day is based is atonement and repentance. All the Jewish people traditionally observe this day as a 25 hour of the period on which people do fasting and while they fast they intensively pray and in addition to this most of the people spend their day in synagogue services
The Yom Kipper symbolizes that the fate of each and every person id sealed for the upcoming year. This is celebrated on the 10th day of Tishrei and the Yom Kippur 2019 will be celebrated form the sunset of 8 October to nightfall of 9 October
What is Yom Kippur?
Yom Kipper is one of the holy days on the year for the Jewish people and the “Yom Kippur” itself means the “Day of Atonement” and this day suggests that you can e cleansed from all your sins before your G-d. The Yom Kippur 2019 will be celebrated from Tuesday, Sept 18 to Wednesday, September 19 this will be almost 25 hours on this people cannot eat or drink anything.
This is one of the most culturally significant holidays and is observed by almost all the Jewish people. Jewish people attend synagogue on this day and in the preceding day of the Yom Kippur there is nine days of Tishrei on these days people perform morning prayers and ask for forgiveness, some people give charity and have their festive meals. READ MORE- HONDA CRV 2019 REVIEW
YOM KIPPUR FACTS
- On the onset of this hole day people dress up and their set their tables. Full of light candles and on this day there is no food which has to be too had.
- the first prayer which all the people perform is commonly known as Kol Nidre. And it is quintessential prayer in the whole day
- on this day people perform four holy things they conjugal relations. They cannot wash and apply some sort of lotion or oils. And in addition to these people cannot wear leather footwear’s
- one of the interesting Yom Kippur facts is that this day is celebrated as a day to forgive. This day is the best day you can ask for forgiveness. You can forgive other after just forget about anything wrong has happened. READ MORE- when is easter 2019
YOM KIPPUR RULES
- on this day you have to wear white since this reminds us about the burial shrouds. And in addition to this these white cloths also reminds us about the pristine angel
- Yom Kippur is the only day on which people perform five prayers. The mooring prayer, the afternoon prayer. The evening prayer and in addition to this the Delilah prayer and the Musaf prayer
- On this day two goats are brought to the temple which as is offered to the god as a sacrifice. This is the work of priest to confess the sins of the nation. Over the goat and they are killed and this symbolizes. That the sin of the people have gone away with it
- on the close of Yum Kippur, the congregation is braked and all the people come out singing the joyous songs and this is customary to all the people to sing out “Napoleon’s March” which is known for the victorious
YOU KIPUR FOOD
there are several ways you can prepare food. One thing you have to make sure that you drink enough before itself since this is very important. To drink enough of water before you are going for a fasting
- Traditionally the Jewish people eat the seudat market which is the meal of Cessation, this is easy digestive food. You can have to fill the whole day before Yom Kippur and then you can have a lighter meal at the night. for example, you can have a meat meal at the day time and a high-carb dairy fiber. At the time of the dinner this will keep you energetic for a long time. READ MORE- Nurses week 2019
- When your Yom Kippur is ended all the Jews people share a delicious breakfast along with their family and friends. On this occasion, there are many families which follow a light bread. Or cake based snacks along with the meat meal. Here you should have something that is very easy to digest.
YOM KIPPUR GREETINGS
f the best ways you can greed anyone on Yom Kippur is b y saying “G’mar Hatima Tova” which means “may you b e sealed in the Book of Life.”
Another way to send Yom kipper greeting is using this shorter version of the phrase is “G’mar Tov” which means “a good seal.”